Our Daily Beard – 09/02/13
Good evening fellow mammals.
It’s time for a glimpse into my day to day life, peeling back the layers of mystery and gazing on the wonder that is my world.
I know, I know- some of you aren’t ready. Some of you would prefer to preserve the legend, rather than see that I’m actually just a mortal man.
But I’ve got nothing else to talk about today.
So, here’s one of the things I do to amuse myself (Becki has to take some blame) and how you can recreate the hours of fun:
- Watch Game of Thrones.
- Be making a stir-fry of some kind. Go on, I’ll wait for you to catch up.
- Get to the stage where you add mushrooms (or chilli or whatever).
- Use a chopping board with a hole in it (where you grip it).
- Shovel the mushrooms through the little hole, to meet their demise in the pan.
- While doing so, cry ‘Open the Moon Door!’ and ‘Make the bad man fly!’
See? I’m just as useless at home.